Would You Like to Donate?
Would you like to help the animals? Even the smallest donation; such as food, supplies, or cash, helps the animals here at the sanctuary! All donations are very appreciated.
Why donate? We are a 501c.3 non-profit reptile and animal sanctuary; Donations makes all the difference! Please note, that the animals here that are in need of medical attention, do go to a local exotic vet - Allentown Animal Hospital and Cherryville Animal Hospital, where they take the very best care of all of our animals.
We also take in unwanted animals. If you can not take care of your pet, or it is just getting to be too much of a burden, we will gladly give your pet a home here at the sanctuary!
* If you would like to send a check, please write the check out to Christina's Reptile and Animal Sanctuary or Christina Obrecht or click the donate button below to use credit card.
Donations are tax deductable, we will issue a receipt, if requested.
Here is a list of supplies the sanctuary is always in need of: (either new or used)
- Paper towels
- Tanks or other enclosures
- Bird cages of all sizes
- Pumps and filters
- Aquatic heaters
- Light fixtures of any kind
- Reptile bulbs and flourescent UVB bulbs
- Play sand
- Corn cob
- Aspen snake bedding, Eco earth bedding
- Aquatic stones
- Power strips and timers
List of Foods:
- Dandelion, Romaine lettuce, endive, escarole, collard greens, mustard greens, arugula, turnip greens, chicory, and/or bread (collard greens, and dandelion are the main staple greens)
- Timothy hay, alfalfa, dandelions, orchard grass, buffalo grass, bermuda grass, prickly pear cactus pads,
- Any kind of fruit or vegetables; except avacado and egg plant
- Meats, such as - beef and chicken liver, pork kidneys, gizzards, chicken legs, turkey legs, ground beef, or ground turkey.
- Fish - tilapia (whole and/or fillets) Salmon, smelt, uncooked shrimp, tuna fillets, swai, squid, brine shrimp, alaskan shrimp, and mackrel
- Feeders - live or frozen pinkies, fuzzies, mice, rats of all sizes, Frozen - gunea pigs, or chick.
- Any kind of bird food and/or treats
- Rabbit, ferret, cat and/or dog food